Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today it snowed again

Today, someone practically did my laundry for me!! Cause I was "late" at picking up my laundry/removing it into dryer, that someone took it out and put it into my laundry basket. The same thing happened after its done in the dryer. When I went out to check again, they were all freshly laundered and smelling like detergent, in my basket. S/he must have a flight to catch before midnight I'm guessing but it makes thing easier for me :)the Diag covered in snow
Today, I am getting cold for the third time this semester :( It better get well before I go for my Alternative Spring Break trip cause I'll be spending time with kids and I don't want them to fall sick cause of me (or worse, being barred from entering the Boys and Girls Club at all- NOOOOOOWAYYYYTHATISGONNAHAPPENNNN!)jungle of snow
Today, I should be packing for my Global Access retreat (Fri- Sat) and ASB trip (Sun-Sat). But the cold is getting the best of me and all I want to do right now is go to bed :S I'll pack tomorrow! ;p
Angell Hall: so jungle-ish
Today, I canceled an advising appointment less than 24 hours to go. It's at 9.35am tomorrow. It's 11.05pm now. I feel so bad but I do think I need the extra sleep. I hope the advisor checks his email before leaving for the office tomorrow *cross fingers*. Else, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm soo sorry :( But it's part of the occupational hazard, no? snow trodden path
Today, just a while ago in fact, CM commented/complimented that my nose is as red as Rudolph the reindeers'. snow capped cars
Today, I called in sick again and the coordinator D said he's gonna list down the hours I signed up to work AND the hours I actually showed up to work. Whoops! (Well, of course he's just kidding!)snow (and bulbs) lit night on campus
Today, is the beginning of a spring break filled with worship, service, learning, studying, chilling, assignments (both in and out of class). Also, realistically, joy and probably pain all rolled up into one "poh piah" (spring rolls in Hokkien).

Either way, whatever you will be doing (or have to be doing), have a blessed spring break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment