Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Look ma, snow!

It took me an hour and a half to read/reply/send emails.

I wish emails read/write themselves.

Anyways, yesterday was a bad, bad days (well, every Monday is) cause I have soo much homework due on Tuesdays.

But today is Tuesday. Tuesday is my in-between days. It lies in between Mondays and Wednesdays. On Tuesdays, I don't have to rush on assignments cause none is due the very next day. On Tuesdays, I take a breather. Cook dinner with Sarah. Made brownies tonight specifically. All except for the email business and M523 and E406, I love Tuesdays. Tuesdays I get to go to my E325 class to see my wacky English professor whose antics amuses me to no end (in a good way, always).Monday we had a snowstorm. The snow was more than 5 inches thick. I know that cause it the snow comes out to my mid-calf. I notice it even more because my legs are short. At 5 feet 1, if the snow keeps falling throughout the week, I'll definitely be buried under it soon. But thank God, it wouldn't.

The Diag is a winter wonderland/playground/walk-like-you-have-penguin-feet-else-you-will-fall-on-your-ass battleground. I would have liked to take some pictures to prove to my grandchildren that grandma once go to Alaska for school but I was rushing to work/too embarrassed to look like I just dropped by from planet Mars/oh-hi-I'm-from-a-tropical-country-and-this-is-my-first-experience-with-snow-ever!Today is Tuesday- such a good day. Even better we shared a lot at Lcg today. Even better I got a sweet V-day message from Edine (who is now in Malaysia and who cares if V-day was a week ago). Even better I shared a meal with a dear friend.Wednesday I do not look forward to because it means the very next day I have an exam.

But it's still Tuesday now. So blah Wednesday.

1 comment: