Sunday, February 21, 2010

I am weak but you are strong

So yesterday I attended my first ever All - Nighter Prayer. It lasted from 10pm through 4.00am.

I have been struggling with concentration issue in my studies. I always feel like I'm not good enough and hence not bothered to try my best.

But God spoke to me when He rebuked me for not trusting Him enough.

Despite saying how much I depend on Him in my studies, I still depend on my own strength; not thinking about how much stronger, wiser and greater He is.

2 Corinthians 12
9And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness " Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

10Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

If it's His will, it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment