
I was at Chicago for Spring Break of 2008 and here I am 2 years down the road. It made me reflect on how much things have changed since then.

I am still wearing the same ballooned-up brown windbreaker that I wore then today. I still find myself standing awkwardly outside the circle that I am traveling in.

My favorite colors have changed though. I'm involved in things that I've never imagined I'd be involved in today.

However, I am still pretty much lost in terms of knowing what I really want to do and I still struggle to find my purpose in the things I do daily; aside from God's main plan for me which I still haven't got it figured out. I'm not sure if I ever will, but I'll go with His guidance on that.

I am still the curious/easily fascinated me.

Little new things entertain me. (as much as little issues annoy me).

Walking doesn't tires me anymore. The first time I got to the States, I find it troublesome to walk around. Now, it's just part of my daily routine.

And I still like the city lights and being in the city. There's so much energy from just standing there. But this city isn't one that I'll be calling home anytime soon, or maybe never at all.
Ps. Boston's still my favorite city. Washington DC and Philly's next. Although Penang is always the closest to my heart!
u can't even sing the penang state anthem...
ReplyDeletelol same here with the walking part!
ReplyDeletemzy: I will ask Carol teach me :)
ReplyDeleteedine: u'll be back here soon :)