Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love is what God does best !

This year's V-day has been the best !

I've found the best love anyone can ever have: God's love ! =)

His love is unconditional
He is always forgiving
He guides me when I'm lost
He gives me hope when things get difficult
He is awesome in many ways ! =)

He brought me brothers and sisters who strives to love others the way He has love us all despite all our sins and imperfections.
In many ways we have wandered off the path which He had for us but He always forgives us and bring us back under His wings because He is so merciful and full of grace.
His grace allows for forgiveness from our sins and gives hope to us sinners to live a life full of joy and blessings!
He opens up my eyes to all the wonderful things that He has provided me with: great family, friends and opportunities that I can never thank Him enough for! =)

And for this V-day, for the first time I know I am not alone, I have God's love and the love of the people that He has placed in my life =)

Let us all be reminded ("some exhortations from Hourglass guys"):

This Valentine's, as the whole world is screaming for you to give your heart away, we ask that you'll hide it somewhere safe.

A girl's heart should be so hidden and lost in God that the boy has to seek God first, in order to find it.

Never envy what the world has, because what you have far exceeds and outshines what they can ever hope to have.

The world's definition of love is but a mere mockery of God's original blueprints. So give your hearts up to the Creator and not the Created.

Live the lives you have been living and never feel discontent.

Points from the message:
It is through God's unconditional love for us that we learn how to love others genuinely.

Prayer:
Dear God,

Although it's difficult sometimes to love some people, I pray that You'll teach me how to love the way You love us: unconditionally.

Amen.

Happy Valentine's Day ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment