There goes the my distorted perception I had for myself of being immune to any allergy whatsoever...T.T...
Also, my lips got swollen so I have mini sausages instead of lips on my face...the past few days I have been sooo self-conscious I practically look at the ground as I walk from one place to another. I also realized how vain I am on how I look.
But my friends are really really sweet, they were all nice and going," No lah, you don't look bad at all."
I guess a white lie doesn't hurt once in a while. haha ;)
Anyway, today my lips isn't swollen anymore, which means I can talk without hurting and i can smileeee :) :) :) Cause just yesterday my skin is so dry it would tear and bleed when I try to make stretch my lips :( :( :(
But all is good today (except that there's still some peeling here and there).
Thank God :) :) :)
PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete